Sunday, February 23, 2003

(Note: No you will not understand much of what is posted, where you is defined as the typical reader. However those readers that are atypical will understand much. In short, if you don't understand it, you weren't meant to. Sorry.)

Had a radical thought a while ago. Toasters. I can't get over that one simple item. Think about how totally simple they are, seemingly obvious to us, but imagine the person who invented it. Totally groundbreaking, for a thing that is... well... A toaster for pete sake. Mind-blowing. Midwinter break draws to a close. Grand tour o' colleges also happened this week. Along with trumpet auditions and other adventures of the... er... collegete (?) kind. Though I still know not what I shall do with my foolish life post college, therefore I don't know what I will do with myself in college. A conundrum to be sure. Other aspects of my life are similary vexing. In my post-Jarvis floaty stage, I find myself totally unmotivated to do anything. Thank god for Lund right? A rock of sorts (to use an utterly hackneyed metaphor) a place that is consistant. Reguardless, in this post-Jarvis stage, I find that the theory of universal gravitation is indeed true, for I find myself drawn multiple ways at once, though all forces seem weak at this time. One may grow stronger yet. Time will tell.

Of course no blog of mine is complete without some french bashing: Saw an ad for a French Army rifle on eBay the other day, according to the ad it was in great condition: "Never shot. Dropped once."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home