Monday, February 23, 2004

Click? damn. I'm out. trying not to mention the whole turning one year old thing... cause I don't want to just hit the repeat button... and then replay my life over again. cause that would fucking suck. But then again there are some things that I really miss. Looking forward to the spring break. Should be interesting times. At the very least I'll only have half the school year to go. Man. I am just tired. Weary to the bone.


So energetic today.... and band went quick for once... thank GOD.... but........ man. tired as all hell now. and just yyyyeeeeeeeah. hum. nothing much to say.

I used to write about my feelings and stuff. What do I feel? hum.

Uncertain and frightened to start. Little bit hurt, little bit frusterated, little bit worthless. Actually scratch that. A lot of bit worthless. Feeling just... empty again. havn't been empty for a long time. I mean... writing about how I feel... that's what I want to do. But I don't think I feel anything anymore.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

"To rid ourselves of our shadows - who we are - we must step into either total light or total darkness."
Jeremy Preston Johnson


i think i can feel it coming.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home