Monday, February 24, 2003

2S2D - Same shit different day. Wake up at 0620. Get to school at 0705. Absorb information. Get home at 1502. Regurgitate information until tired. Sleep. Repeat for the next few months. Whereupon it gets slightly more interesting. College. ooooo scary. At that point it only gets worse. But I have realized that this whole work thing... it sucks. And guess what. I am going to be doing it for a long time. Yeah, until I die. So: Wake. Consume. Die. Ah good the world isn't all that complicated after all. School sucks, I hate german. I just can't do it, and I find that to be quite frustrifying. Sometimes I just want to quit. I am tired. Tired of everything, tired of being alone, tired of being me. One of those things where if I could do my life over differently I would change things. But now I am supposed to be proud of what I am, and all that feel good crap preached to us by teachers who apparently don't have anything better to do with their time than to blow sunshine up our ass.
You know what else I'm tired of? People bitching about Iraq. I think an example needs to be made, (no I am not joking. This is my actual opinion. Am I a right winger? No not really, just sick of all this diplomatic bullshit.) I think that the entire populace of Iraq should be made to suffer for Saddams decisions. Be it by nuclear bomb, or massive invasion, I want there to be massive casualties on the Iraqi side. Kill everyone. Even those who try to surrender. They need to like us, if they don't like us then they should respect us, and if they don't respect us then they damn well better fear us. This is a step back from my stance earlier where I wanted to slay every man woman and child in Iraq as example. That is just impractical, takes too long, and then the costs of repopulating would be tremendous. And all this diplomacy. Forget that noise, just a bunch of Euro-phreaks trying to avoid war because they realize that they would be exposed as in violation of the UN resolution on Iraq if it was discovered that France has been selling weapons grade uranium to Iraq... or that Germany has been exporting chemical ingredents to Sarin to Iraq. There is no avoiding war. It can only be postponed to the benefit of others. Has diplomacy ever worked? No. It never has. With the possible exception of Korea, though that is also rapidly dissolving into failure. Kill them all, god will know his own.

Life plods on. Encouragement can be found in the Bethis project. Is it a project? Bah I dont even know. If it were to stay as it is now, would I be sad? No. But if I were to miss an oppertunity for something wonderful, then I would be. Time will tell. Well founded project, yet impossible to read. Maybe further research is required. Though I am hesitant due to my utter failure with all other projects, I wonder what to do. Time will tell.



Of couse no blog of mine is complete without some french bashing: How many frenchmen does it take to defend Paris? The answer is unknown. It's never been tried.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home