Saturday, September 13, 2003

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... 'cuz nooooone really seems to care about anything I have to say at this point I guess I'll just talk to you fine folks. Are there any fine folks that read this anymore? I honestly don't know. Should have some sorta head count. SOOOOO what's there to say. Much drunken revelry last night. Not partaken in, but very much overheard. Through some sort of elaborate accident I have managed to lose my AIM privelages. Therefore new account until AIM decides to NOT be a big fucking dork. Friends make me feel stupider by the minute here. I feel like I have so much work to do. I do have a lot to do. I have a multivariable quiz on tuesday. Homework due tuesday. God. Ich bin fux0red. I feel hopeless. Like it doesn't matter, any of it. I kinda just want to sleep. It sounds stupid, but I feel like I've been working all weekend. Well technically, it's true. Breakfast, and then started work. Dinner and then back to work... talking to folks along the way but, pretty much been working non-stop. AhHAAHAHAHAHA! roomies goofing off being all flirty with girls and not working. FUCK THEM! HA! YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY FUCKED TOMORROW! AHAHAHA! blah blah blah blah blah the paper working continues. BUT when I finish I'll be finished! And I"ll get to watch everyone else toil! gwahahahahahah! DON'T FUCK WITH ME!

"The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... FUCK OFF!"

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home