Monday, September 08, 2003

Late to Physics.

Failed two quizzes in aforementioned class.

Did the wrong problems for homework in aforementioned class.

Do over.

Early to German.

Failed my homework assignment.

Circled the whole thing in red ink.

Do over.

Must create dialogue for german.

I cannot write a fucking letter right and she wants a goddamn dialoge.

FUCK YOU BITCH!

On time to world views.

Cut off by teacher.

Made a fool of by teacher.

Scorned by teacher for talking too much in discussion.

FUCK YOU ASSWIPE! I haven't said a word!

Laughed at by class.

Given assignment that I do not understand.

Must redo physics by 5.

Must redo german by 5.

Music at 4:30.

I'm fucked.

What a fucking shitty day.

I want to scream.

I want to die.

I want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home