Sunday, March 07, 2004

Uuuughy! She's gone! and now I have sadness. Oh well! Only twooooo weeks. But still.... that's a lot of hours that I can miss her in. I was doing alright until she came down... was able to handle not being with her all the time,... but now............. can't she come back? just for like... another hour? or two? or... twenty four? No? Okay. Well. Then i'll WAIT. because that's what I'll do. Roomie broke his chair, lost his temper and punched it. So I fixed it. Go me, aren't I a standup guy? Hum or something like that. That tool kit that sis gave me is really paying off. yup yup! But hum. Now I am so bored!!! Sad sad. What to do, obviously this, as I am typing here as we speak... but what beyond that, I suppose that I do have calculus to do, I had forgotten about that... hm. Exam this friday. Better get on that... or something. Hm. Maybe a nap is in order... maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home