Friday, July 29, 2005

So lets review:

Things seem to be continuing to head towards hell at an ever increasing speed.

Dad's out of surgery. 6 months of chemo. OH JOY!

Cat is going IN for surgery. Either a cancer or not. Whoopee.

First on-air full shift tomorrow at the radio station. There goes my night. Havn't even been on the air since about a month ago.

Spent some time with the muse a few days ago. Was good. Chilling, talking. He'll point out that I'm not what I used to be, and that is true. He calls me less angry. More wise. I don't know if I belive that or not.

Mostly it had to do with the football analogy. Mayhaps seeing Sortun down there helped with it. But I doubt it. Only a fool runs a pass with a single wideout. If the coverage is good, you're fucked.

But now add 4 more. Make it an empty backfield. 5 wideouts, plenty of options. All you have to do is sit in the pocket and wait to hit the open receiver.

So now what? I'm sitting with the ruins of a summer, and the remnants of some long lost feeling. I'm confused. At any rate, I wait. I wait for school to start and for my mind to become reoccupied by other things.

Nerf scissors, rock is fine. - Paper

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home