Friday, August 05, 2005

What made today worth waking up for: Driving across the 4th Avenue Bridge on a hot day (was 91 today). The windows are open and a killer crosswind that smelled like the bay is going in one side, and out the other. Meanwhile Will Smith's "Summertime" is coming off the stereo system, and traffic is moving just slow enough to qualify the whole thing as, "Chill".

Prolly one of the high points of my summer, right there.

On a side note, does anyone really remember what the old blogger interface used to look like? This seems to be so... well I'll just say it, "Emo psychobitch" friendly. Don't believe me? I DARE you to browse the blogs here. I'm SuRe YoUr gOiNg 2 fEnD aLoT oF sHiT lieK ThIs. I have stated my position on this before, and it shall be resated once more: Be glad for your internet anonymity. For if ever I find you, I will end you.

In other news I've got legs! Wewt!

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home