Sunday, September 25, 2005

So here's to being forgotten and starting to forget a little bit myself.

It's kinda funny, it's not anything that you plan, you just don't have time to think about it. I guess it helps that she doesn't write anymore. Have I really forgotten, or just gotten swept up in other stuff? Because now that I bother to think about it,... I just don't know. And I think that's about how it should be.

I can't know the answers. And because I can't know, I shouldn't think about it.

Yeah I totally dug her at the end of last year, and the timing was simply awful.

The hardest part is just waiting. I do alot of thinking about my role in this kind of thing. What do I want to be. I had decided, I knew what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a fixture, a constant. Lighthouse. Steady. Then a line that I heard once before smacked me in the face. Sometimes to be steady we have to give up what we want the most. Even our dreams. I want to be that for her, I want to be the one thing that is always there. I can't know what will happen when she gets back. But we have always been friends first. No reason to change that.

Sometimes to be steady...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home