Thursday, February 27, 2003

I hate german. It is truley the bane of my exsistance. It is killing my GPA, meaning that I could very well lose that money from willamette for being such a "good student". This is a source of much anger, frustration and tension for me. Not to mention my parents. Yah, about them. I wsh they wern't so "concerned" cause it is really wearing on my nerves. They don't give 3 cents, they just feel it is their duty or some crap like that. Methinks that something does have to be done about german. I SHOULD talk to him about it, get some help and all that, check my grade. But a large part of me doesn't want to care. And would rather give up, despite the fact that there is a great deal riding on my grades this trimester. This is the time, when i wish I was a drunk and I could just drink all the sorrows away. Nevermind the fact that it is against... what? ... against what? I don't know what it is against... except maybe me. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to be able to just make the problems go *poof* gone! but who wouldn't right? I'm going to eat cookies now.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home