Saturday, September 27, 2003

Ha so the girl who talks with her Eyes and I were discussing long distances. And I realized. We've got a leg up on EVERYONE else out there. We've been apart longer. We know what they are in for... the things that happen. We're good at it though, so much happiness. She loves me. It's amazing. I feel all "warm" and, "fuzzy" inside. I don't like being away from her however. I wish, she was right here. Especially now, now that I'm so gross feeling. Stomach flu or something very like it. I want her here to watch me, hold me when it hurts, and tell me it will all be better soon. Only a month and I get to see her again. Excitement. Oh k.... so now, I'm... Yup. Sick again. Back to laying down.

"I find your lack of pants disturbing."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home