Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Being lovestruck is a wild, crazy, surprising, and overtly wonderful thing.

I salute whomever invented this whole love concept.

I want to buy him (her? did a girl invent it?) things. Or send them money. Or something.

You know. I bet they would have maked a killing had they only gotten their patent and copyright papers in.

Or something.

But yeah.

Flashbacks to the places the girl who talks with her Eyes and I have been. Both kinds. The physical location, latitude and longitude, but also distances we have journeyed into eachothers being. The feeling is amazing I don't know that such a thing can be described by one as simple as me. Can anyone, anyone capture love and hold it into words? Simple symbols which we recognize as sounds which then we translate to pure thought? I believe love truly has to be experienced. On top of that, I would imagine that it is different for every person therefore how you describe love, is not my love. That is yours, not mine. Maybe that is the way of such things. Love is never to truly be described by a human, for if it ever is, it stands to lose all of its power and allure.

It must be experienced. It must be felt.

Not read in a book. Or a blog. It must be felt.

I am just happy that this feeling, this love, my feeling, my love, is... the way that it is. To describe it would be futile, and stupid. There are only two people that know the force this feeling has. I am one of them. She is the other, and no-one else among you knows at all of what I speak.

And that is the way of things.

"There are mysteries about our love. Things that neither one of us may ever understand because love is an emotion without limit and understanding. We know we love each other but we could never explain completely as WHY we love each other. Love is not a clock. You simply cannot take it apart just to see what makes it tick, and even if you could, you probably could never get it back together again. "

"Remember that you don't choose love. Love chooses you. All you can really do is accept it for all its mystery when it comes into your life. Feel the way it fills you to overflowing, then reach out and give it away."

-CR

Second closer was for a foolish boy from Shelton. I think everyone here knows why. *sneer* "A choice" indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home