Monday, September 27, 2004

I am so disposeable.

Nothing new there, but somehow I thought it would be different. I've got a specific use. Answer a question, fade away. I really should get used to it. Gotta know your role, and that sure as hell is mine.

whatever. i don't have the time for this emo bullshit. I've got some fucking studying to do.

don't give in, don't be weak. you're stronger than this anyway.

so prove it.
PROVE IT.
PROVE IT MOTHERFUCKER!

you think whining around about how you get fucking ignored by everyone is going to change this shit? huh? you say you're aren't weak. Then, what the hell is this crap? you're a weakling. you've always been a weakling. you can't handle it can you. well you'd better fucking learn asshole. you'd better learn right fucking QUICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home