Sunday, May 08, 2005

This feels so right... How is it that it has to end so soon? Damnit this isn't fair. I don't want her to leave.... but what an opportunity. This is my turn to see her happy. I'll hold up my end I know it. We'll let go when she leaves, we established that at the very beginning. For now I just make the best of what we have left. Somehow feels like she's already let go though. I can see despair in her eyes. Only a few more days they say. Just a few more. And she is coming back. Only a question of when. Music: Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around Listening to the whole album. He knew that his end was near. Inevitable. I guess we share that feeling for now. So happy, but crushed. Because every little bit that I show, every little bit that I move closer I know I have to take back in less than a month.

Damnit. But it's okay. Just breathe and remember this small break in what would otherwise be a wholly shittacular year. Remember this sliver of happiness, cause I mean... it's all I've really got.

No closer.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home