Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Axis and Allies. Good game. Made a whole magnitude better when the people you are playing with are cool. Bethis, yeah about that. There is really an expiration date on it now. So if I'm going to DO something. I've got to do it soon, is it worth really reaching out there for it? I don't know, I just keep seeing me messing up things. That wouldn't be cool. I don't even know where to start. It's all so foreign, and weird, and uncomfortable. More and more conflicts with the parental units. Audible growl at this point. They mean well but as I told my mother in our last encounter, "(they) drive me up the fucking wall" I honestly can't stand being around her. My dad isn't so bad cause he in himself is a lazy man. But my MOTHER. She is so cheerful sometimes that it makes me want to claw my eyes out and suck he blood from the optic nerves. It's that bad. Pandora currently occupys my lap. Cold feet... Arena tomorrow! oh joy, look at me I am so FUCKING happy! The rest of my life... well I mean I'm really pretty much in orbit around Bethis so as much fun as sitting here bitching about how things SHOULD be and aren't... (if only I could tell... if only there was signage.... but see just because there isn't signage should I give up? cuz then I won't mess anything up then...)but that's just no fun and I already did it anyway. 3:11. Bed time. I must function at 7:30 am tomorrow.

"Definition of "Just Friends": It means I don't just want you to mourn the loss; I want to remind you of it every day. I want you to suffer. I want you to envy. I want you to die slowly, a bit at a time. And I want you to smile and thank me for it."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home