Monday, March 31, 2003

This actually got be out of bed. I was sitting there… and I wondered. Why is it that some people seem to have all the luck? Get accepted to the right colleges, have incredible talent in the sports arena, going to state on a musical instrument, and a relationship with an absolutely incredible person. And I’m thinking wow. Sometimes things just work out… and can’t help feeling jealous… that I would swap that life for my own any day. And then I wonder again… and I hope… I hope that life will not we wasted. You can see that things will work out for them. So long as they do not do anything foolish. So you must hope that they do not indeed do something foolish, as that would be a shame considering all the things they were gifted with. At the same time… I know that situation is highly uncommon. But why? Damn it why can’t things work out for everyone? Because they can’t. Therefore all I can say to the people with everything on their side: You had damn well love your life. Because you can bet there are at least 10 people would gladly live it for you. You are gifted with so many things, be worth it.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
-The Shawshank Redemption


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home