Thursday, April 03, 2003

Curious. Was not aware that I had readership. Troubling.

Milo went unconcious today. Had to be towed to the shop. Whereupon they found the problem lickity-split and then offered to drive me to school tomorrow morning. Quality. I like our mechanics. They frigging rule.

Didn't have to deal with the Defiler nor the Fallen today. Those two make me sick. Seriously. The Defiler makes me so angry, no maybe not angry... just makes me cringe. For doing exactly that... Defiling what some of us once held dear. However in the case of the Fallen it has been somewhat humorus to watch her sink into her current state. Funny how quickly things changed in her. It has many a person puzzled I'm sure. Or maybe not. To be quite honest I don't give a flayed fish. Besides maybe a morale boost to know that I am not like her, nor him.

"I went out and sowed corn in my enemy's field, that God might exist."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home