Sunday, April 06, 2003

So this is odd. Due to the nature of things.... I cannot discuss things now... because if people read this blasted thing they could easily intrepret actions... and then the game is up. Thus... I'll have to Flush the system... do something clever to throw everyone off right? Hmmm. New names maybe... Maybe. Being attacked for doing nothing. So I need an etuquitte book or something... 3 people have party is it correct to only gift one if you only know them? (thinking german where gift = poison... that is humor... poison the one I know... heh heh heh) anyway. Much botherment. Cause I had a good idea. Ah well. Maybe I can do a surprise attack later, a post-birthday pre-half-birthday present or something... or something... it would be cool... and 18th birthdays are a big deal right? Emerivile: Trepidation Fallen: Pity Defiler: Pity.

"I don't compare my relationships to song lyrics for the simple fact that most true "love" songs create a vision of utopia, a sense of perfection... and in reality, true love isn't about perfection, but rather imperfection."
-Charlene Nielsen


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home