Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Well. today and yesterday... Wow. I never expected it to happen.... never thought anything would come of it... but now something has, and it is a tremendous feeling. Beyond words... I feel like I have to guard myself now, which is a shame... I would love to be able to write down the rush of emotions... it's just like... wow. I never thought that I could be so lucky... makes me very happy. Very. Very. Scared to discuss it here. Feel that it must be kept somewhat covert... because. Just because. I don't want to appear as though I have acted simply so I could talk about it to everyone else. I'm still in shock that someone so incredible thinks me worthwhile... I mean... this is me we're talking about... this kind of thing is supposed to happen to everyone but me... yet here it is... happening. Wow. I feel good for the first time in a long time.

"The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home