Friday, April 25, 2003

Hum. For the benefit of all I should really strike the Bethis project from the blog (no no, not hit anyone... but just stop talking about it)... it isn't a very sound idea on the whole is it... No. not really. Or at least do something so that it isn't so obvious to the person if they read it... which I gather they do... readership has some quite disturbing prospects... Nothing I regret here I don't think... it's just me. . . oh and in other news. I do believe I have somehow managed to solve that whole self hiding from my other self while simultaniously looking for itself thing. Makes me glad i've got that out of the way... at the very least, it is a kind of weight off of the shoulders. Rather tired. Had a power nap when I got home, too bad that now I don't know what to do with my newfound myself. Really want to do something with some friends... but everyone is prolly busy. Bummer. Guess I just kinda sit here... and ponder... ponder things. and now I wonder is a chapter left unwritten better than one unfinished? I don't know, and that is the problem I face. This and many other things... while speaking of life as a book... might as well note that only 30 days remain to write all we can in High School. Spooky.

"There is a fine line between passion and rage. If one can tread this line... keeping the two separate yet still drawing on the strengths of both, nothing can stand in your path."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home