Tuesday, October 28, 2003

So that's it then. Nevermind how determined I am. That's it then. I've failed and it's over. I tried so hard. again. i thought it would be different this time. or something. i remember matriculation. i guess my candle blew out. there goes the scholorship. there goes an on time graduation. there goes this school. there goes my pride. there goes my life. i want to die now. there isn't anything left. how can she look at me. i am a failure. i am nothing. what have i ever done. what happened. i am just another statistic now. i am the percentage that does not graduate. i am the percentage that drops out and kills themselves. i don't want to live anymore i just want to end it all andi can't deal with this anymore. i treid so hard i can't type through the tears. i wish everythin would go away. let me die. i want to die just FUCK OFF it doesn't matter anymore it is all hopeless. oh and i KNEW the material but i couldn't do it. so now what. i guess i go killmyelf or something. no this isn't the end of the road i tellmyself. but it really is. i tried so hard. and there is nothing. i tried so hard and i will fail. why bother trying anymore. i'll just fail againandagain
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again
again. i'm sorry.

"Suicide is your way of telling God: you can't fire me. I quit."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home