Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Bombed the physics midterm. So I don't get it. How in the FUCK can I work that hard and then have that little sonuvabitch put shit on there that I've never seen before. Such fucking bullshit that I can't even think straight. Oh man. I'm FUCKED. SO PISSED OFF. Feeling so motherfucking helpless. So this is the limit of my intellect. I don't grasp concepts. I just do enough problems that I will have seen everything on the test before and therefor be able to do it. I guess that shit doesn't work in college. GOD DAMNIT. So i should just quit. Cause I am going to get my scholorship yanked. And then I'll have to go somewhere else, but then nowhere else will want to take me, cause I'll have shitty grades. and so I'll get kicked from honor roll to living in a cardboard box, or flipping burgers in the space of like 2 motherfucking months. I'm so worthless it hurts. I am good for... nothing. I don't have a single redeeming quality about me do I? I guess I'm just one big fucking failure. But I don't want to be a failure. I'm trying to not be a failure. I'm trying. But failing at that too I guess. How fucking ironic right? I just want to fucking SCREAM and never stop. Kneel infront of a train, endit cause I don't stand a chance anymore. I had my chance... and I blew it. But I wasn't trying to blow it. How can I try, and fail? no that isn't supposed to happen. what is happening. what is going on this isn't how it is supposed to be. I'm supposed to try, and I'm supposed to study and then I am supposed to do WELL... no... but that's not what is happening. That's not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home