Tuesday, November 11, 2003

her: sounds like you have the flu
me: annd I can't really look down cause the glands under chinny area are swollen up
her: huN! SLEEP!
me: yeah that would be a good idea wouldn't it
her: yes!!
her: im so sorrY!

me: but nope... i think i still ha
her: but what?
me: have things to Do... ick
her: NOOOO
me: need to read for physics
me: and study a bit for math too
her: NNOO!
her: you really should go to bed!
her: im serious!
her: do you have a test tomorrow?
me: math quiz
her: ohh...what time?

me: 910
her: wait
her: yea
her: NOOO!
her: go to bed!
me: but my partner is depending on me

her: and you are sick!
her: go to bed!
me: I really can't let that person's grade suffer though...
me: I can sleep tomorrow
her: NOO!! but youre brain isnt going to function right
her: you need sleep!!
me: yeah... I guess you're right
her: well..this is up to you...and what you think is best!! i will let you go...so if you really do study (and i dont thnk you should) you at least are not distracted by me
her: i think you should sleep!!!! you may not feel great in the morning but the more sleep the better!



I like how she cares for me. It's amazing to have someone...other than yourself, looking out for you, you know? Because sometimes they are right about things... things you're too blind to see, or if you're too wrapped up in to realize what really would be best, they can sometimes straighten you out.

And she is always right.

I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. I miss you #5.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home