Thursday, December 04, 2003

Overheard today: "this is a precisionly made german piccalo! and so is that flute! It cost 6000 dollars. MORE for the piccalo."

Alright BITCH lemme get this straight. You dropped over 12 k. No wait. rephrase you're motherfucking parents dropped that much fuckin money into your musical shit. but you STILL suck enough ass to be in the crappy band. I guess you screwd up somewhere in there kiddo. You can buy a whole fuck tonne of stuff in this world, but talent isn't one of them. god somepeople. no she didn't say anything, but the way she carried herself, the way she wears the goddamn khakis maked me hate her with every iota of my body and soul, negitive energy rod. SO much hate, because this bitch has had everything given to her on a goddamn silver platter. I hoped that she would fall flat on her face here. but you know what it wouldn't even matter becaus he parents would prolly just donate a sum of money and then all would be peachy and she would graduate in the top of her calss whith honors et cetera.so much negitive energry so little time, i feel thjat all day I have not hage my own personal space and now muyst hae to type to make it all go away and make me be somewhere else I don'ce care if you can read it or not I just dont't. There is always someone in my personal motherfucking bubble. makes me want to scream i don't like people and i hate being around them but now Ih ave to and i just can't fucking take it. the clusterfuck that is and continues to be the willamette music department never ceases to amaze me with their sheer ineptitude. I had to listen to 2 hours of banal christmas music. No. I dont' ahve any CHRISTMAS CHEER bcause I'm too busy being PISSED OFF. NOT TO MENTION THAT I HAD TO STAY TO THE VERY FUCKING END BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO RE FUCKING RUN IT. and then we don't. god. damnit. so angry. so. angry that I can't think. and I can't scream. and I can't cry no no no not allowed to do that tyou little prick. maybe just break the motherfucking keyboard by hitting the fucking keys so hard.

breathe.

breathe.

i still want to kick that girls ass though.

-cr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home