Tuesday, March 16, 2004

So yeah. about that exam.

sadness. Oh well. Folks here are up to usual tricks. I may have found a niche', yet maybe not. I tell the truth. I don't spin lies when people want to know what I think about something. If i disapprove I let them know, usually with both barrels. That earned me some respect in high school. I had credibility. I was going to tell you how it was, not how you WISHED it was. If you were wrong I was going to tell you. So that's what has me questioning my niche', wondering if it's the right thing for me or not. Some folks seem to think that a friendship is only a mutually beneficial web of lies. Is it not my duty to protect you? Even from yourself? The problem, I tell myself, is that they are only amateurs. They do not have things sorted out yet. When that happens they will be able to walk on their own, and not need crutches. The girl that talks with her Eyes and I had a talk tonight. I learned, and that was my objective. I want to learn.

I want to learn. Everything. I don't know everything, and maybe it isn't possible to know everything. but I never want to stop. I want to know how you feel, I want to know... i don't know what i want to know. i just want to know everything. I do not have to solve everything. That cannot be my place, That is something else I have learned. i am learning. just look at me learn, nothing can stop us, right? But that does not end all fear, I think you and I both fear one another a little bit, even now. We will work it out, just give it some time, time to understand that there is nothing to fear.


"But, don't you understand?" the voice draped in robes of light told her, "I would cut myself down, if only to be with you..."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home