Monday, October 25, 2004

four hours later the project is done.

stopped by today, I don't know why. she seemed happy to see me. Her world seemed to be falling apart. I wanted to be there for her, but I didn't have time. Tragic case of irony, that. There are still far too many unknowns in that equation. I am trying to not think about it, hope nothing and never be disappointed.

The moon was fantastic tonight... high in the sky, the low lying clouds racing over its silloette. Between that and the perfumed air of the early morning, it was something out of a dream. Remember those? I'm not sure if I've given up, or if i have matured as a person. I don't know that I'm really that interested in being exactly what I've become, however.

Two days makes it all over again. The crash has come and gone. It's a macabre ritual of some kind. And that's alright, because it's what I need. If my world is not teetering on the edge, why bother?

Think about these this time. No really. I mean it.
if you haven't danced, what the fuck did you come for?

life is no fun if you don't get your ass handed to you on a silver platter every now and again.


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home