Monday, October 04, 2004

you see... this is the thing that bugs me about girls like her. She compains and complains, "there are no guys that I want to date at this school..." well if you go prancing around in a miniskirt and tubetop at all the frat parties what do you think you're going to attract? You don't look like the most classy thing around, so why are you expecting to catch some prince in the sweatboxes that pass for parties around here? And then the poor kids that do fall for you, you treat as if they were your personal toys. To be played with until they break, then discarded. Afterall, you're not the one that has to clean up the mess. Pick up the pieces any try to put a person back together again. That's not the easiest fucking thing to do in the world bitch. But whatever. You don't care. So sit there with your dousche friends, and heckle the boy that walks by, starved for some of your attention. Bait him into saying something stupid and then as he walks away make your biting snide remarks to look clever.

But what goes around comes around.

It’s hard to believe
That there’s nobody out there
It’s hard to believe
That I’m all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I don’t ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home