Monday, November 22, 2004

So lets get down to bussiness.

Long time no see. Here's how it should have gone down.

Here's how it did all fall down. The girl from Leftys... still cute.

Jazz girl... Don't know. Some days yes... other days no? Consistantly perplexed by her. Might even call it vexxed. Might. How is it that you can be so personable one day, and then so distant the next? what happened? Bums me out. I don't know you. But, I am really intrigued by the little that I know, and I desire to know more about who you are, and what makes you tick. And I suppose that yeah, you're busy. But when I stopped by tonight, you seemed happy enough to see me, then I lost you somewhere in there. Frusterates me. I am going to have to face it sometime. I have to talk to you about it. I have to tell you that I want to be more than your friend. I have to tell you that I want to truly know you. And it will have to be after the break... after, always later. And it's a really big risk. what if I get shot down? won't it be weird? Prolly for like... a week, but heck you never visit me anyway.


I just don't know. and the only way to know is to just lay the cards out on the table. and see where the chips fall. Maybe we can try to put something together.

Maybe.

1 of 6

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home