Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Ah. Yeah. ABOUT that. Stupid Chamber orchestra. Never again. You know that you are suffering from a case of severe bordom-itude when you play hangman in rehersal. Except you play it alone. Yeah. That and tic tac toe. That is actually a very tactical game... tic tac toe... yes. And on other notes... isn't it bizzare how we seem to define the passage from one day into another as going to sleep? because notice last post it was only 4 hours until I had to awaken... yet I refered to it as tomorrow. Found some more music I like... Not unusual. Plesant chat w. a certain Bethis project this afternoon. Just being able to hold a conversation isn't anything to get all excited about, so I'm not too hopeful. It would take something drastic, to make me do anything about this. Though there is a severe time limit on this whole thing... rather a preceived time limit. Unless I dare to brave the phone. But NO. Bad. Evil phone.

German continues to be the bane of my exsistence. Chocolate chip cookies are good. One wing-ed angels fly in circles... etc.

"Life has always been a dance, it's only fitting that death sing the tune."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home