Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Read closely my dear
Find you might, just something to fear.
-"Message to a Generation Lost"


just killed a spider 'twixt my fingers. the Body went pop rather loudly as the Exoskeleton shattered. jjust finished watching the dIsney channel... aN old episode of boy meets world. Good times. It revolved around corey and topanga's impending marriage. Somewhat humorful yet also made me sad. because oh look. two people, fictional yes, but iggnore that for the momennt, and they are soo happy, and they are going to get marrried and be in love and all that. and oh sad 'cause the fates hate me... and it is looking like I will neever have anything like that. the boy who cannot be loved certainly cannot get marriedd and live happily ever after. (Don't misunderstand, even now I can see the fools starting new rumors, I am simply looking down the road, I don't suppose that is something you have ever done is it fool?) mathiimatics makes the future even more bleaker. Last of my family tree. If I am to die, as all of uss are, tthheen it will be alone. Ratherr sad to think of oneeself drawing their last breath. aalone. No family holding your hand, no family visiting... nobody. Not even funeral. I'll be the last one, they will all have alrreeaady died. Ssomewhat disturbing to visualize ones own demise. Actually have been thinking on that for some time. I don't know that I would like to live oold enough to die slowly on a bed, my body rotting out from underneath me, until my soul finally escapes. Off to be judged for my crimes and misgivings. Rather go some other way. Maybe get creamed by a drunk driver or something, because then people could wonder, "what if" as opposed to looking back at the end of my life, on the great nothings I will accomplish in the future and saying, "What a worthless sot. Now burn." No pressure that way. Speaking of pressure, in this case the required amount for effective combustion,... i am hoping that my clever aquaintence has made his trip to olympia supply inn search of bearings and a suitable piece of pipe. Add a question mark and you have it. Other annoyances include little girls who make all the racket in the world simply for their own enjoyment, while there are plenty of other people who are trying to soak up knowledge in the vain hope that they too might one day become smart. It isn't fair to aid the shattering of their dreams and hopes. IB and girls to a wonderful job of that on their own. Just be considerate. nevertheless i do wish you well.

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home