Monday, April 07, 2003

On Oppertunitys. Missed. (Fuck!)

Once again. Being ignored sucks, and I hate it. Now this is ponderous. I guess I give up on Bethis. Unfortunate. Certainly certainly certainly certainly. Certainly is odd. I know that for my health I should. I should forget about it. But for the life of me I can't. It seems the harder I try to wrench myself from emotions, the harder they seize me. Frustrifying. This is like a Jarvis redux, and seeing as how wonderfully tha werked out... you'd think that I'd have learned something. Some people I swear to god. Feeling myself sink back into a kind of cold depression. Not where you are just so freaked out by everything and paniky a la' SZT. That's kinda a hot depression per se... where you're all worked up about something. Cold is different... where you aren't dealing with a specific event... but rather maybe well I dunno. Rather it is the state of being devoid of feeling... kinda. Except not. Because it's different... and I can't rightly explain why. Frusterating. And I have a headache.

Death makes angels of us all and put wings where we once had shoulders, smooth as raven's wings.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home