Monday, May 26, 2003

Big rain tonight. I liked it. Milo was behaving well, so he and I had some fun on the way home from the german party. Good car. School is winding down. The ride is over, a roller coaster slowing down to enter the paddock. Let one group off and another on. Been thinking about senior will. Don't know what to do with it. Will miss high school. Will miss band. Will miss Bonds. Will miss everyone that I have known and those that I don't. But it is college. This is the long awaited chance for me to start over. The only problem is that now that I have a chance to start over, I don't want to. I like things the way they are. The status quo is good, for me anyway. I don't know about others. Waging a war on redundancy in my writing and speech. Difficult to say the least.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home