Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Really tired today. Girl who talks with her eyes had a rather rough day today. That is too bad, I wish it had been more better-er. I did my best to try and cheer her up a smidge, however I don't know that I helped any. Unfortunate. Sorry about that. And in other news, she mowed the lawn. That was quite possibly the coolest thing ever. No really. I wish I had had a camera or other soul-stealing... erm I mean... picture-taking device so I could remember that forever. But maybe it would be best if I just remembered it. Without the camera. Let my mind take it where it will, remake the water, spread bark dust, change the lighting. Until everything is perfect. Pictures have a nasty habit of showing things in an unflattering light. But memories, everything is always perfect, or rather, perfectly suits the emotion that it brings up Love compassion hate et cetera. But I digress. The point is, the letters in the grass were damn cool. Was accosted by someone wanting to know if I was "intrested in buying some Herb". Jeebus, no! I just want to go and get a coffee damnit. I was in a fucking grocery store parking lot for chrissakes. Angered me greatly. But I didn't lash out. No no. Good me. I just kept walking. Also speaking of lashing out. Blew up at my German teacher today. That man just turns my crank the wrong way some days. Today was one of them. Much anger with him. came oh so close to flipping him the bird and walking out. Restraint is a good thing methinks. But that doesn't mean I can't hold a grudge. Gnah. Speaking with abovementioned girl now... theraputic.

"Hate is baggage. Life is too short to be pissed off all the time."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home