Monday, May 26, 2003

Things that bug me. Parental Unit (female) bought one gallon of ice cream today. Bringing the total to 1.5 gallons in house. None of which I am allowed to eat. When questioned about this curious frozen dairy delight policy she said it was for her kids.

...

Lemme get this straight. 1.5 gallons. ... For your kids. ... right. And I'm not allowed to have any why? Oh that's right I'm not related to you by blood at all. I guess I'm just a dickhead... When questioned as to my legitimacy as a child of hers she indicated it was for her kids at school. Oh. Damn. Them again. She brings those kids ice cream every other week. Those weeks are the only times that there is ice cream in house. And it is not for public consumption. Frusterifying. Gnah. Other things that bug me: People who steal bleach. I'll just leave it at that. But man it sure is annoying when you go to clean something cause it's your JOB and someone else that works there has gone and taken the 2 gallon jug that you bought the previous week. What The Fuck does someone do with bleach. And is it really worth stealing? People suck sometimes.

"People who smile all the time are either stupid, or hiding something"

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home