Sunday, May 04, 2003

Blogged this last night, blogger was being foolish. So now I blog it now:

Just got home. And now I sit here, crying. I do not know why. Feeling horrible. Maybe if I sleep it will all go away. Maybe.

-CR

Sleep did not fix anything. Feel the same. If not even more worser. Don't feel like doing anything. But now I have to go and do things that I don't want to do. Including studying for an IB Math Test. No. I don't want to. Even worse is taking one... and then another one the next day. I want to sleep some more. But I can't. I don't want to go to school tomorrow either. Is the test in the morning or is it in the afternoon? I don't remember... I really should find that out. Maybe if I just wait, this will go away. maybe.

"I wept, but only a little. It didn't seem that weeping was going to do any good." He sighs. "It doesn't change anything. It just makes me feel a bit more alive. I don't know whether that's good. While you're alive, you're hurting."

"It's the possibility that when you're dead you might still go on hurting that bothers me," she says grimly.


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home