Friday, May 09, 2003

Still feeling good. Though I cannot help feeling as though I am not doing things right... I keep feeling like I'm messing up somehow, ineptitude sucks. I just hope that I'm not hurting any feelings, which is possible, yet would be highly regretable. Last english test today. I lay down the smack all over that mother-effer, and where my, "posse" at, "yo"? Ahem. Anyhow. Yeah, history review tonight... 6:30... w00t! w00t! -age. I'm excited. Can't you tell? And what else. More Equus today, that was fun and exciting. And oh, yeah. HA no more English Testing! gwhwhahaha. Oh, right. But there is still history. Drat. I am pond scum. And.... it's friday. And... I'm doing NOTHING. This situation must be fix-ed. And now.

"I didn't realize then that so much of being adult is reconciling ourselves with the awkwardness and strangeness of our own feelings. Youth is the time of life lived for some imaginary audience."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home