Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Feeling icky in more ways than one. Icky the first is the physical kind... just icky. sick sucks. Second is more mental. Got yearbooks again today, noticed that I was not in either the tennis section or the band section. yeah no biggie, considering that both groups were so damn large that shouldn't come as any surprise. But still, both were things that I really worked hard at and the superficial, green-with-envy part of me is disappointed that if I was to look at that book in 20 years, I could easily forget that I ever did such things at all. Those, along with all the, "inspirational letters" that I got in english.... the letters that we were forced to write, they were supposed to lift spirits. So yeah, just feeling worthless after that. How else are you supposed to feel when letter after letter only says, "I don't know you, but good luck." But I've known you for 10 years. How does it work that you haven't known me? Or better yet, the people who "don't know you that well", but still know what is wrong with you. I don't like people. They say things that make you bleed.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home