Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Hum. state of the blog. It's still here. I'm still here. Just. Busy. Kinda. Things are developing well, though I often find myself confused as to what I am supposed to do next, and the differences in what I should do what I can do and what I want to do. On the whole however feeling well. However. I worry. The future worries me. There is so much of it, and so little of me and that is a very scary thing. I know it will bring changes but I don't know exactly what the changes will be. The best thing to do I am sure is take everything one day at a time, really that is all you can do, thinking too far ahead tends to only make things worse. I suppose that I can only hope for the best...

"...just hold me and maybe tomorrow will never come"

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home