Thursday, August 14, 2003

I am frightened. More and more now I see that all things have a time limit on them and I do not know what to do. Especially when said time limit is less than a fortnight. I've been brutalized so many times in the past, what if it happens again? How will I be able to pick up the pieces of what will be left of me and shamble on? It's happened so often you'd think that I would have it down to a science now, disconnect, disinvolve and forget. Though I do not know that I will ever be able to forget. I don't know that I would be able to survive. But that's just poppycock, of course I would survive. Wouldn't I? Simply carry on? Let life bloody my face with its boot while I kneel and beg for another. Couldn't I? Maybe not. But like it or not it will come for me. On a long enough time line, everyones survival rate drops to zero. So what if I'm early?

How do you prepare for death?
Learn how to live.

How do you learn how to live?
Prepare for death.


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home