Monday, July 21, 2003

Much anger. Some people just make you tired. Being the fifth wheel and without my better half was also difficult. You win some and lose others.

The fools are at it again.

Never. Ever. EVER. Have I met someone with such a capacity to put their foot in one's own mouth. The things you say, you have to understand that words can cut. The words you choose and the way you deliver them make people bleed. Everyone knows it. Except maybe you. You fool, you seem to think it is OK, that there's no problem there. Someone, I don't know who, but someone needs to step up to the plate and gift you the clairvoyance to realize what you are saying. Do you even know what is coming out of your mouth? Do you know what that sounds like? I promise you, if you can't make yourself into a considerate person I will break a vow I made to myself so many years ago. I will slap you like a pimp cuffing a stray hooker. Fool. Or better yet, and also less likely to get me into prison I will tear into you as though you were wheat before a scythe and when I am done with you, you will be nothing but a husk curled up in the fetal position in a corner, looking for a quiet place to die and end the torment. And don't you think that I can't do it. Someone has to, I don't want to, but this shit has got to stop. You don't even realize what you're doing do you fool? Maybe you are a lost cause.

There are others. Also requiring severe slappage. They know what the problems are. Yet they take actions to perpetuate said problems. Two people fit this bill... one aggressive and one passive. Though I do not blame the passive for actions were taken and were strongly rebuffed with hurt feelings and tantrums. The aggressive needs to mix in a clue in the worst kind of way. Logic is a beautiful thing on occasion, and this is one time that I would stongly encourage you to use it. I have abandoned it numerous times, but the actions you take make no fucking sense whatsoever and seem to be taken without regard to the consequences. I don't know that you deserve to be lumped in with the fools, but where the hell else do you belong? The tragic section? Maybe. I fucking hate this shit sometimes



I looked at the stars when I got home. Have to wonder if the Girl Who Talks With Her Eyes would be looking at them at the same moment. They are the same stars after all. A common thread even across distances. Comma splices are evil, finding myself catching them everywhere. Like that one just last sentence, 'twixt "evil" and "finding". Audible sigh. It will be a challenge surely. I hate doing that, estimating difficulty. I naturally don't want to be an optimist. That's just not me. However I don't wish to overestimate difficulty to the point of futility and discouragement. Equally challenging however is not being too optimistic in the difficulty modifier, as I don't wish to call it a cakewalk either, as that implies lack of serious-osity. No questions. No regrets. Only apprehension as to what exactly the other side feels, still hard to believe this is happening to me. Nothing good ever happens to me. And then it all changed. Happy juice.
Two closers. Go me. Because they both fit this post.

"If hospitality does not suit the situation, one must settle for Malice."

"And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when

Breathe out
so I can breathe you in
Hold you in"

- "Everlong" Foo Fighters


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home