Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Not much left. Signed up for Willamette email today. Stood in the rain, not once. Twice. Two totally different occasions, one very much so better than the other. Such a release of energy. Pent up fear, worry, paranoia, insecuritys all vanish in an instant, exploding in reds and whites. Let us put that in the things to never forget box. At least I hope I never forget. It rained today by the way. rain is refreshing. We take showers to wash away the dirt, but not to start over. Drenching yourself in the rain. Simply standing there letting the winds blow and the water come leads to a different kind of clean. Almost a spiritual clean. Like communion, yet different. I digress. The Girl Who Talks With Her Eyes and I had dialogue. Fear. We cannot have fear. I know it is understandable. I know that what I say now can change. No matter my efforts to perserve the status quo. I feel that I should be the one worrying. Not she. So I do, and I would anyway. She seems to feel that I have nothing to fear. And I seem to feel that she is the one that should be fearless. A conundrum to say the least. We will make it. How can we not?

"Dreams surely are difficult, confusing, and not everything in them is brought to pass for mankind. For fleeting dreams have two gates: one is fashioned of horn and one of ivory. Those which pass through the one of sawn ivory are deceptive, bringing tidings which come to nought, but those which issue from the one of polished horn bring true results when a mortal sees them."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home