Wednesday, March 17, 2004

gee and i thought things were going so well too. would appear that any and all progress that I have made here has been for naught, how about.... how about this. how about I cease to fucking care and tell all of baxter 3 to go fuck themselves, because they sure as hell don't know how to behave like adults. so how about I shut the fuck up? whenever I open my mouth it only seems to muss shit up. So angry right now, I just don't know what to do with myself. I don't know. just... blow off steam somehow. Except the people that seem to have a grasp on reality are gone. And this pisses me off. I really should have heeded the advice given to me by others here. They said that she was not someone that you wanted to hang around with.... I really should have listened.... or at least given it more thought. or something. oh well. i dont' give a fuck i might as well keep doing what i'm doing and hope that she mixxes in a clue at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home