Saturday, June 26, 2004

hung out with a cowgirl tonight. and her, "posse" or something like that.

been keeping busy as best as i can. or can't do. i'm really sore. i'm doing exactly what I didn't want to be doing this summer, and that is working 40 hours a week. Granted that the money produced is decent... the lack of spare time has me wanting to kill shit. and the getting up at crap o'clock in the morning has got me pretty angry too. not real big fans of my coworkers either. I think if you added their two IQs together you'd end up with a figure in-between that of mayonaise and dejon mustard. took some flak for what i'm doing for a job from my contemporaries. i asked what job it was that they possessed that was so much better than what I'm doing. course, the subject didn't have one. The aforementioned subject what promply told to commit a sexual act with itself.

while i'm thinking about it. "connections" i dont' want a job through connections. uncle offered to set me up with a few things, put in a few words for me at various places that were owned by friends of his. i told him no thank you. i want to make it under my own steam. when I am offered a job i want to know that they consider me the best. I dont' want to be sitting there, feeling in debt to someone. costing them money, either with my incompetence or with the fact that I'm simply unnessicary. I'm not going to take a job from the person that is actually qualified to do it. may the best man win. not the man who knows the most people, or any number of the other things that people leverage employers with. i want to know that i don't owe anyone anything. i want to know that i deserve to be where i am.

which i suppose explains where i am then doesn't it.

currently pondering replaceablity. we're all kind of interchangeable aren't we.

also pondering the human desire for companionship. why?

because.

why not?

because.

god i've been angry the past few days, weeks. work makes me angry. very very angry.

'fo shizzle my nizzle this is the plot listen up, you bizzles forgot slizzle does not give a FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home