Sunday, July 11, 2004

Make that... five jobs.
I work to keep myself busy.
I work to keep myself from thinking.
More and more I am rehabilitating myself. there is life on this planet after all. I want to leave. it's funny that i say that, because I don't know where exactly i want to go. but i do know, that I want to go. I want to drive until the car runs out of gas, then take my bicycle out of the back seat, and then I want to ride. and Maybe i'll decide to stop. and then i'll see where I am, and take it from there. I suddenly have this desire for adventure. this desire to live on the edge, and take unnecessiary risks in the name of... in the name of what again? wonderful sunset tonight. i don't need someone to tell me that. I can see it for myself. This is the way things are supposed to be. me. solo. it was foolish of me really. this is me we're talking about. i just need to get it together, that's all. been doing far too much thinking this weekend I think. i know what I have to do. if only i could get it together.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home