Thursday, March 06, 2003

SO YEAH. Catching flak about the blog. Let me clairify. My Blog. Not yours. MINE. By coming here you voluntarily climb into MY head. Once again. MY head. Not yours. So you don't need to know who any of these people are, in fact it's prolly for the greater good that no names are mentioned lest people become offended when they read what I really think of them, for example, If I were to say I wish Lilian were to burn, Lilian would be quite offended. Thus names must be changed to protect the guilty and all that. You came here cuz this is where I write stuff. Whatever I feel like writing. If it doesn't please you, then by all means shut the fuck up cuz I dont' care. There I've said it. The system is flushed. That being said I deem it is high time for some tunes and a nap before a bus ride and a basketball game.

"Godwins Law: As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one. There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home