Monday, March 10, 2003

You're fucking KIDDING ME. Just wrote a blog. And got shafted by fucking blogger. I guess in this instance post really means delete. Oh much anger at this time. Fuckers.

I'm confused. I want to give it up. But, at the same time, arg. It will lead to disaster. I can feel it I really can. Still don't really know who I am. which sucks. The step that I feel that I want to take is a bit extreme... if I thought the world was cold before, I'm sure it will only get worse after. But it really is just a question of willpower then isn't it? Because eventually you fool even yourself, and then wow aren't you shafted... lest you find someone who can remember how things used to be. Do I dare? Dunno. I should though. Indecision, I know I used to be decisive. Not anymore. Avatars, they are tangeable representations of an intangeable object yes? Maybe one of those would help in my search for an identity that I don't even remember losing... I wish to do something with my hands... Maybe some wood. If I could just find my old knife now... Ugh. Calculus. Not much talkage... feeling rather empty headed side effects side effects. Wrote my own closer:

I will not wish anyone death. Justice, yes. And if justice entails death so be it. But mere mortals are not fit to be the judges of men.

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home