Tuesday, April 08, 2003

On People. Foolish. (Fuckers!)

Football game at 4:00. Should go. Have told others that I will be there. Hum. We were approached to see if Rowan and I could put together a group to play the game. No. Just being there is enough I'm not in anymood to go prancing about a field waving my instrument about. Not without at least 150 other people anyway. So yeah. I really should make appearence at Bethis sporting events. Really should. But won't. Cause if I did, I would be forced to absorb the Fallen as well. Likely the Defiler would also be present. Being forced to reveal more information reguarding Bethis as now people have started rumors. Fools. See above. I have known for awhile that there were guesses. Guessing is fine, but fucking over a friendship of mine just because you are "sure" of something that you aren't sure of... that isn't fine. Now I jeaporize the whole thing even more because I have to un-scare people. Fools. See above. (again) You know who you are.

"Let the doors be shut on you that you may play the fool nowhere but in your own house. Farewell."

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home