Sunday, May 04, 2003

I have just discovered. Sisters have theived all of my yummy-compfy sweatpants and shirts. Much anger this causes. Well maybe not anger. But it forsurely sucks a whole mess of happy juice out of today. That is very unfortunate. For when I was drivening home a few moments ago. I saw something that was quite incredible, and utterly beautiful. Cherry trees were losing blossoms and petals (pedals?) in the wind. However, there was a thermal updraft due to the hot concrete of the road and it pushed them upward and back whence they came, then the wind would catch them again and push them back into the updraft. so it was a carousel of these pink pieces of confetti all over the air. Kodak moment. Again, WHY haven't I put a camera in my car. Gnah.

"Apologize(vb.): To lay the foundation for a future offense"

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home