Tuesday, April 08, 2003

On Laws of Gravitation. Universal. (What the fuck?)

Sooooooo Yeah. Due to the torpedeoment said project and being forcibly torn from orbit. I am back in a floaty stage... like only so much crap floating in The Sound... But I'm a big proponent of the laws of gravity. Especially with reguard to their universeality -itude. So I guess I have to see. Also under significant pressure from parents to think about Prom. Icky. I don't really want to go. They have a hard time dealing with that. They seem to have a hard time with everything. Maybe I should tell them that I AM going... and then NOT. Hum ooooh oooh MISDIRECTION for fun and profit. Only works on the foolish and those who know no better. Problematic considering that my parents have done this kid thing before. However un-problematic in that they've never had a boy before... maybe misdirection can work after all. Find out in about a week's time. Crossing fingers.

"It was hard to love a woman that always made you feel so wishful"
-Their Eyes Were Watching God


-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home