Wednesday, April 09, 2003

On Inventions. Needed. (How much fucking longer can I keep this up?)

I've decided to call a do-over on today. Now if I can just find that damn button.... it's gotta be around here somewhere. Maybe not. Damn. I'm going to invent one. Push the button and just start the day over, from midnight. Mark my words. I'll get it included in Life v2.0 complete with lawnmowers and... awww who the hell am I kidding. Had a massive dose of nostalgia today as I was driving by the fields where I used to play little league baseball. Good times those. Audible sigh at this point. I have bested the Mel-th-ra's, the patron demon of Calculus in mortal combat with my Uni-Ball VISION pen. Availible in a fine office supply store near you. Feeling horrible. Cry. I don't want to sleep. Sleep brings dreams now. it didn't use to. being stabbed in the chest by the Fallen. she twists the knife to manufacture more pain and then cackles with a sadistic glee as more blood and tears flow. There is always a sliver of hope though. that maybe this whole thing has been some kind of elaborate misunderstanding. It is only a matter of time until even that is extenguished i am sure. it is needed even. look at the jarvis project only after all hope has been obliterated can i move on. is this true for everyone i wonder. I am not everyone. So i guess i will never know then will i. No. Never.

"To the world you may be one person... but to one person you may be the world"

Alternately. To yet another person you may not exsit at all. (Fuck.)

-CR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home